black is d colour

Sunday, January 30, 2005

aim in life.....

well i have a lot of thoughts in my mind.when i was in class 8th i wanted to be a police commissioner.but after my schooling i ended up in iit.its a great place to be.you get the opportunity to meet a lot of persons of various colour,nature and diffrent aspiration in life.i have been influenced by many and my future plans for life changes as i met more and more people.in Ist yr my roomie influenced me a lot.he has a dream of doing MS.so i thought the same.he is studying hard for it!
IInd sem afriend of mine whom everybody calles a lady-killer and whom we call jagat bhaiya who spoiled his grades inIst sem(even I) decide to do MBA.we did a lot of things to start our preparation.we contacted some seniors,i called up my sister to help me out with the coaching,correspondence courses etc.well nothing has still worked out.he is still doing "word power made easy"(i did some four pages").
IIIrd sem:
i met a person who was crazy about learning engineering practically.well i also put a lot of enthu.we made a lot of circuits(most of them copied from the net!),put night-outs in the lab,put fight in robotics(without the knowledge of mechanical model for which we had to pay later!).well
i forgot about doing MBA and thought of doing MS again with Phd.(i was very enthusiastic about elec. engg.).
IVth sem:
i saw swades in hols.a touching movie.i liked it.
so i am thinking of becoming an IAS now and while i am writing this blog the book lies in front of me.god help me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home