black is d colour

Sunday, April 03, 2005

darkness.........

what is darkness....................a question which i suppose no one can answer.darkness reflects the state of mind.when our mind cannot sense something which we call as light.darkness was not there untill i opened my eyes .everything was bright.everything looke so calm.i didnt knew what was darkness.then after sometimes i was thrown into this darkness.i wasnt able to see anything but still i was forced to understand it.it was blank.it was nothing.somebody is trying to make me understand this thing.but i am not willing to.i want to get back to that light.i am searching for it.i have forgotten what was light.but still i am searching for it.i cant see light but i can see the color of darkness.the brightest colour is in my mom`s eyes-the purest form.sun gives us something.people say that is light.but i cant feel it.it is not brighter than what i dont remember.
i see darkness in human emotions.i see it in the mirror.i see it in temple.i see it in my teacher.i see it when i think something.i see it when i dream.i am getting frustrated with it.i want to go back to light.i want my eyes to be dazzled.but one thing stops me!hope.this thing keep me alive.
i hope to see light in this darkness.i hope to see light in my mirror.i hope to see light on everybody`s face.and the hope that i can achieve it.i hope to see light in unity.i hope to see light in happiness.i hope to see light in my thoughts.i hope......................

2 Comments:

Blogger gaurav said...

Great thought...hoooo..
But can u certify the originality of these thoughts.....:-)
Anyways its sexy maan....

10:56 PM  
Blogger Joohi Mittal said...

brilliant....

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home