black is d colour

Friday, September 16, 2005

emech lab reports

ONLY FOR ELEC JUNTA
caution:OTHERS DONT READ.

junta this is an open forum for all elec junta to share their cribs with emec lab report(no abusing).after a lot of effort to reduce pain in the.... through ee mail,this is yet another effort.well here i would like to narrate some of the incidents which has stunned me.the first day of correction of emech lab report:
the TA seems to be pained from life.being bp 1 looked like a disciple of sarthi(sorry for abusing!) or may be gas rao.he was not happy with my circuit diagram.my mistake was i took a snap of my circuit at some other instant.i forgot to take it while starting the experiment.he was not happy with my handwriting.actually that is a fact that nobody has ever been happy with my handwriting.i never used to take part in handwriting competiton in my school time.that was not my interest.i cant help it man!
next week:
TA-"you have answered all the questions correctly"
i was delighted.
"therefore i m giving u 7.5 out of 10".
smile on my face gone.i stared at him for some 1 minute and said-"i deserve atleast 8".
he gave me 8.
next week:
i came to know that sun is the source of energy.but how is that connected to induction motor.oh well hmm... i hope u all know.it was a revision of my class 7th till now.i dont know how will writing such big lab reports will help me in future(exams i mean!).
i think all the TAs should get married or somebody get them girlfriends yaar!.that might put their attention to something else which is much more fun!!!
i think have put a lot of fart.its just a time pass because ssd is very boring.

note:some of the hidden meanigs in the words have been used intentionally.
bye
take care

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a)totally agree abt ssd getting boring...Jn(x)=q*(Mu)*N(x)*E(x) +qDn*d/dt(n(x))....sigh.
b)my total so far in the lab reports is 29/30...hurray..ya i know i deserve bums...muski deserves even more.
c)Achuthan is god.god is achuthan

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are yaar ek hi comment.common junta gear up put your comments.junta wake up now.quiz is over

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

junta put enthu.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home